Nutri-Vet Hip & Joint Extra Strength Chewable Tablets provide balanced levels of glucosamine for dogs, plus chondroitin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and hyaluronic acid to help your dog maintain healthy canine joint function and connective tissue. These liver-flavored chewables are veterinarian formulated to provide the best joint supplement for dogs.
- 500 mg of Glucosamine HCL, the key building block for making cartilage, helps maintain mobility and activity.
- 200 mg of chondroitin sulfate helps support existing cartilage and slows its breakdown.
- 50 mg of MSM helps support the formation of cartilage.
- Hyaluronic acid helps maintain the viscosity of joint fluid.
- Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, supports bones and cartilage while fighting free radicals and supporting the immune system.
- Manganese, copper and zinc support biochemical reactions that help form cartilage.
- One-half chewable per 40 pounds of body weight twice daily. Allow four to six weeks for best results. Continue as needed.
Active Ingredients per Chewable:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from shellfish) – 500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine trachea) – 200 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 50 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – 50 mg
Zinc (Zinc Oxide) – 15 mg
Hyaluronic Acid – 6 mg
Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) – 5 mg
Copper (Copper Gluconate) – 2 mg
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide and Stearic Acid.