A Host of Great Features
- Double door - more options on how you place the crate which can save space in the home.
- Side door access - crate can be turned sideways in the back of a vehicle and the side door allows for easy entry and exit.
- Secure latch system - easy to operate with a simple, yet ingenious, “locking” mechanism.
- Folds up and down in seconds - take it with you when you travel, or fold it away when not in use.
- Collapses without tools - makes it a snap to assemble and disassemble.
- Folds in one piece - clever folding mechanism keeps the crate together when folded, so no parts to lose!
- Latches when folded - keeps the crate from unfolding when you carry it; just un-clip when you need to assemble.
- Our lightest wire crate - model-for-model the lightest weight of all of the wire crates making the iCrate particularly suitable for people who need the security of a wire crate, but travel frequently
- Includes FREE Divider Panel - saves you money; one crate is all you need from puppy to adult.
- Adjusts to suit your growing dog - divider panel cuts housebreaking time in half by keeping puppy from eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other.
- Divider panel installs on any vertical bar - allows you to adjust the length of the living area as your puppy grows into her adult sized home.
- ABS Plastic Pan included - provides a flat floor for the comfort of your dog, plus it is waterproof and will contain spills if he has an accident!
- Pan stop mechanism - keeps the pan in place in the crate, then un-clips to allow the pan to be removed for cleaning.
- Includes carrying handle(s) - one or two (depending on model) removable carrying handles help you to easily transport the crate.
- Black electro-coated finish - attractive, non-toxic, last-lasting, rust-resistant finish keeps your crate looking like new.
- Rounded crate corners - no sharp edges for the safety of you, your two-legged and four-legged family!
Double Door Midwest iCrates are a folding-style wire crate available in 7 sizes suitable for dogs anywhere from 1 - 110 lbs.
iCrates are cost effective and model-for-model they are lighter and less expensive than the other Midwest wire crates; you get more crate for your money and combined with the Double Door flexibility are a great choice.